Welcome to Yuecong Xu's Homepage
Ph. D. Candidate at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Email: xuyu0014 at e.ntu.edu.sg
I am a Ph. D. Candidate at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, under the supervision of Prof. Mao Kezhi. My research focuses on video analytics and transfer learning, with special interest in Action Recognition and Video Captioning. Previously, I also obtained my Bachelor’s Degree from NTU Singapore.
I am also an active participant in various robotics competition. Currently I am holding the position of head counsellor for Kinetics Laboratory at GISTC-DGUT. I am also a member of Team SGBot, specialized in Rescue Robotics.
- [2020/12] We are co-organizing the 4th UG2+ Workshop, to be held in conjunction with CVPR2021. Stay tuned for more information about this workshop here. [NEW!]
- [2020/12] Our ARID Dataset has been accepted in the IJCAI workshop: 2nd International Workshop on Deep Learning for Human Activity Recognition. See you in the workshop on January 8th (virtual). [NEW!]
- [2020/08] Congratulations to GISTC-DGUT Kinetic Robotics Team for winning First Prize at the RoboMaster 2020 Online Assessment Session!
- [2020/06] We propose PNL Module for Action Recognition, now available on Arxiv.
- [2020/06] We publish ARID Dataset! Sample code available now, click Here for more details!
- [2020/05] We propose a novel model: ACTF, for Action Recognition, now available on Arxiv.
- [2019/09] We publish a paper for Video Captioning. Read more Here.
You may contact me through email xuyu0014 at e.ntu.edu.sg